In OnlineCheckWriter, you can customize the access for different user roles. This way, users will only be able to access what they need to do their job in OnlineCheckWriter. You can also invite users or clients.
Online Check Writer
New Customers a Week
Transactions per Week
Set Permissions for Users
OnlineCheckWriter supports multiple users. The administrator can access any file and perform any function, but you can customize permissions for other users to limit their actions. Restricting user permissions helps limit errors and keeps your company’s information secure.
Give Access to Your Accountant or Client
When you add a user in OnlineCheckWriter, you can manage their roles and limit their access to specific tasks. You can also choose what users can see and do within different areas of OnlineCheckWriter.
YOUR PERFECT ACCOUNTING SOLUTION
- Cutting Cost by Allowing Businesses to use Blank Check Stock over Pre-Printed Checks.
- Supports Multiple Banks & Multiple Companies All in One Platform.
- Accept Payments by Phone, Email, Fax & more.
- Detecting Fraudulent Checks
- Send Checks via Postal Service.
- Supports Payroll integration.