Pay Mortgage With A Credit Card
Pay Mortgage With A Credit Card using the cloud-based platform to avoid missed payments. You can make secure and timely payments without worrying about a lack of funds. The Pay by credit card feature allows you to make timely payments to your payee without affecting your cash flow.
The all-in-one platform lets you pay other bills, rent, and taxes easily.
Rated check printing software
in the QuickBooks app store
Banks & Financial Institutions
Using Credit Cards to Save Money on Business Expenses
Cash Back Rewards
- Earn Cash Back: Credit cards like the Capital One Spark Card offer 2% unlimited cash back, while the American Express Plum Card offers 1.5% unlimited cash back.
- Offset Fees: Using a credit card with cash back can partially offset the 2.95% process fee, reducing the effective cost.
- Tax-Deductible Fees: The 2.95% process fee can be filed as a tax-deductible business expense, offering some financial relief.
- Additional Tax Breaks: Depending on the jurisdiction and tax codes, you may be eligible for additional tax breaks for using credit cards for business expenses.
Cash Flow Management
- Cash Float Period: Credit cards often provide a 30 to 45-day payment window, allowing businesses to manage their cash flow better.
- Utilize Funds: During this period, the funds can be invested in short-term opportunities or other revenue-generating activities.
Detailed Example: Capital One Spark Card
- Process Fee: 2.95%
- Cash Back: 2%
- Tax Break: 0.06%
- Final Fee: 0.35%
- Additional Benefit: 30-45 days of cash flow management and float revenue.
Floating Revenue from Bank
- Float Revenue - Cash incentive Earnings: The funds in your bank account for 30 to 45 days could earn Cash incentive or be invested in short-term revenue-generating activities.
- Capital Utilization: The cash float period allows you to strategically utilize your capital for other pressing needs or investment opportunities.
By combining these strategies, the actual cost of using a credit card to handle business expenses can be significantly reduced, while also providing the flexibility to manage cash flow more effectively.
Pay And Get Paid Any Way You Want
OnlineCheckWriter.com allows you to pay mortgage with a credit card even if the lenders don’t accept it. You can choose how they get paid – ACH, Wire Transfer, or Checks.
You can also accept credit card payments as ACH, Wire, or Check, without being a merchant. The platform provides a seamless solution for the financial concerns of small businesses.
Our Features AP/AR
OnlineCheckWriter.com offers a wide range of banking features to make your business transactions secure and flexible. Now you can pay and receive payments with the easy-to-use software and dive into the journey.
Instantly create & print the deposit slip of any Bank. Keep track & auto reconcile it.
Check mailing without leaving your desk for $1.25. We print and mail it by USPS/FedEx.
Vendors usually hesitate to accept credit card payments due to the transaction costs and the additional fees associated with it. With OnlineCheckWriter.com, you can easily pay anyone with your credit card without any transaction cost or additional charges. You can also keep all your credit card reward points when you pay mortgage with a credit card.
Easy To Access
Instant access to your account anywhere, anytime.
Secured with Encryption, Fraud Detection, and Infrastructure.
Efficiently transfer funds to where they're needed.
Credit Card Processing
Process your credit card payments with anyone, even if they are not accepted. The cloud-based platform lets you pay and get paid the way you want. You can choose from various payment options like ACH, wire transfer, or checks while you pay mortgage with your credit card.
MULTIPLE FEATURES, ONE PLATFORM
CONNECT ANY BANK, PREVENT FORGERIES
OPEN A MODERN BANK ACCOUNT WITH ZIL
Rack Rewards Without Additional Fees
When you pay mortgage with a credit card, you can keep all your credit card reward points and get rid of all the additional charges and the transaction cost. OnlineCheckWriter.com offers you the financial freedom of paying your mortgage with credit card.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How to pay with credit card online?
You can make payments with credit card through OnlineCheckWriter.com even if your payee doesn't accept them. Choose how they get paid – ACH, check or wire.
What is credit card bill payment?
Credit card bill payment means using a credit card to pay your bills like rent, taxes, mortgage, etc. With OnlineCheckWriter.com, you can pay mortgage with a credit card seamlessly.
How credit card payments work?
Credit card payments can be done online or in person. OnlineCheckWriter.com is a hassle-free platform that allows you to make credit card payments effortlessly. Pay all your bills or pay mortgage with a credit card through OnlineCheckWriter.com.
Credit Card vs Debit Card
Credit and debit card payments are the two types of card payments. Even though credit card payments aren’t widely accepted, the platform provides a solution to help you pay by credit card. Make effortless credit and debit card payments with OnlineCheckWriter.com.
You will love OnlineCheckWriter.com. We are sure.
We are confident to offer a 15-day free trial.
No credit-card required for free trial.
Trial period comes with full features: unlimited checks, bank accounts, users/ employees, etc.