Pre-printed checks have long been the standard for businesses, but in recent years there has been a shift towards printing checks on blank stock. This is mainly because it is more cost-effective and efficient to print checks yourself rather than ordering them from a third party. Additionally, it is now easier to print checks at home with Online Check Writer. It allows users to print checks with just a few mouse clicks easily.
Online Check Writer
New Customers a Week
Transactions per Week
Are Pre-Printed Checks a Security Risk?
Pre-printed checks are a security risk for several reasons. First, they can be easily stolen and used fraudulently. Second, you will have to carry a check copy if your originals get lost or stolen. This is not only inconvenient, but it also increases the chances that the check will be used fraudulently. Finally, pre-printed checks are often stored in an insecure location, such as a desk drawer or purse. This makes it easy for someone to find and use them without your knowledge or permission. In short, pre-printed checks are a security risk and should be avoided.
Decreasing Popularity of Vistaprint Checks
Pre-printed checks from Vistaprint have been decreasing in popularity for a few years now, and there are several reasons why this is the case. One reason is that many people no longer trust pre-printed checks because of the high number of fraudulent transactions that have taken place using them. Another reason is that online banking has made it easier for people to avoid using pre-printed checks.
- You can customize your check: With pre-printed checks, all you get is the basic layout of the check. You cannot customize the font, size, or colors. With a printable check, you have complete control over everything!
- You can save money on checks: Buying pre-printed checks from Vistaprint often costs more than printing your checks. If there is a problem with your check, you will have to go through the hassle of returning it to Vistaprint and waiting for a new one to come in the mail. With a printable check, you only need a printer and some paper!
- You can be sure your check will be accepted: Pre-printed checks are often rejected because they are not adequately formatted or because they do not have all the correct information.
Why Online Check Writer?
If you regularly print checks for business or personal use, you know that it can be time-consuming and expensive. Ordering checks from a company like Vistaprint can be convenient, but it also has some drawbacks. First, you may not be able to customize your checks to your liking, and secondly, you might have to pay a premium price.
However, with Online Check Writer, you can instantly print unlimited checks for free. That means you can always have the latest design and do not have to worry about running out of checks. In addition, our cloud-based software makes it easy to keep track of your transactions and make one-time or recurring payments.
Secure Your Pockets!
Like most people, you probably rely on pre-printed checks from services like Vistaprint. But is it worth it? In short, no. Here is why:
- You are spending unnecessary money. One of the biggest reasons to give up pre-printed checks is that they are often expensive. Not only are they more expensive than printed checks, but they also tend to come with higher processing fees. It is not worth spending the extra money to avoid writing out your checks yourself!
- You can customize your checks. If you are a fan of personalizing your checks, printing your checks gives you more control over that process. You can choose the font, font size, and even the color of your checks. Plus, if you ever need to change the text on a check, you can do so with relative ease – without having to order new checks from Vistaprint!
- You can control the cost of your checks. One of the most significant benefits of printing your checks is that you can control the cost of them. No matter how much a service like Vistaprint charges for pre-printed checks, you can always negotiate a lower price by printing your own. This means you can save money without sacrificing quality or convenience.
- You can save on shipping and processing fees. Another significant advantage of printing your checks is saving on shipping and processing fees. Services like Vistaprint charge a pretty penny for the shipping and handling pre-printed checks, which can add up quickly. By printing your own, you can avoid these costs altogether, which equals savings in the long run.
- You can protect your investment in your business. Finally, one of the main benefits of printing your checks is that it protects your investment in your business.
If you are looking for an easy way to print checks without having to go through a third party, Online Check Writer is the solution for you. With our OCW, all you need are some blank stock papers and your printer! So next time you run low on pre-printed checks, do not worry – use the check printing software and print them yourself!