Online Check Writer lets you get paid online quickly. You can choose to get paid by credit card, debit card, or eCheck. Online Check Writer’s easy-to-use platform gives you flexibility in how you get paid. Moreover, you can create invoices with it.
Online Check Writer lets you create invoices and receive customer payments with a single click. You can generate HTML links to send customers SMS or email, and they can use any payment – check, card, PayPal, Stripe, or Bitpay.
Online Check Writer is a simple and secure way to process ACH payments, direct deposits, or RTP. Cross- Platform Support means that you can use the product on a desktop or a Smartphone. With low transaction fees, you can print out checks and use e-Checks on our All-in-one platform.
Online Check Writer
New Customers a Week
Transactions per Week
Invoice Automation Solution
You can now get paid every single day with our invoice automation solution. We make it easy for you to pay by providing professional invoices and multiple payment options like credit cards or direct deposits. This way, you will always be in control!
How do I collect payments online?
You can use Online Check Writer accounting software to collect payments online. Create invoices, add product and line items, discounts, and tax rates. Send them directly to customers with a payment link. Online Check Writer offers multiple payment methods. Your clients can choose how they want to pay- by check, credit card, or PayPal.
Get my payment, Some Tips:
- Make a secure gateway for online payment
- Try implementing debit and credit card payments.
- Set up recurring billing.
- Get my payments from mobile.
- Try using email invoicing.
- Accept electronic checks (eChecks).
- Accept cryptocurrency payments.
- Use payment links.
How do I get my payments for my business?
You can get my payment for your business with multiple payment options:
- Checks: It’s a document that tells a bank to give money to the person who has the check. Checks are helpful because they can be cashed or deposited quickly. You can use Online Check Writer to write, print, and design your check instantly.
- Credit and Debit Card Transfer: Plastic payment cards are bank-issued cards that individuals uses to control their business or personal spending. They have the cardholder’s name, 16-digit card number, a PIN code, and a CVC, a magnetic strip. Customers can pay bills using both these cards. Pay and receive payment using cards. You can integrate the card with Online Check Writer and pay and receive money quickly.
- ACH Transfer: Automated Clearing House (ACH) is a network that makes electronic payments and money transfers. ACH transfers are routed from one financial institution to another over a network through a secure system run by NACHA. ACH is handled in batches. Use Online Check Writer to send ACH with a low transaction fee.
- Wire Transfers: When you electronically transfer money to someone else, it’s called a wire transfer. The transfer happens faster than ACH, and the payment cannot be reversed once the transfer is completed. Online Check Writer lets you send and receive payment securely, efficiently, and faster through Wire.
- eChecks: The technology for eCheck transactions was developed to cover traditional paper check processing and transaction, including bill payments, direct deposit, and other person-to-person transactions. You can send and receive eCheck using Online Check Writer easily.
Accounts Receivable vs Accounts Payable
Accounts receivable (AR) and accounts payable (AP) are two different things. Accounts payable is the money a company owes to its suppliers, while accounts receivable is the money that a company owes to its customers. When two companies do business with each other, one will record an entry to accounts payable on their books, and the other will record an entry to accounts receivable.
Accounts payable are what you owe to suppliers and other creditors for the things you have bought and been billed for. Accounts receivable are the funds you will get from customers in return for the services you have provided. You can manage your finances effectively by using Online Check Writer.
If you’re looking for an easy way to get paid online, look no further than Online Check Writer. With its simple platform and variety of payment options, Online Check Writer makes it easy for you to get your payments in a snap; it is a finance software. Plus, you can use it to create invoices for your customers! Ready to give it a try? Get started today.