Bill payment is a tedious but necessary task, and many people want to make this task as easy as possible. There are many ways a person can pay their bills, from being mailed, going into a store, or even using a mobile app. OnlineCheckWriter.com is an online cloud-based platform that offers the best finance management platform for all your business needs, paying bills is not a problem anymore. Use check, ACH, Wire, pay by credit card, and many other ways for bill payment.
What Are Online Bill Payments?
Online bill payments, also known as online bill pay, allowing finance teams to pay suppliers from a bank account swiftly and easily by eliminating the need for back-and-forth documentation.
You can use an online bill pay service to make payments and keep your money organized without dragging down your month-end reconciliations or, worse, your year-end closure.
Accounts receivable are the funds owed by a corporation to its customers. In other words, the money you will receive from clients in exchange for your services.
Accounts payable is the money owed to suppliers by a company. In contrast, when two companies do business with each other, one will record an entry to accounts payable, and the other will record an entry to accounts receivable on their books.
Three Advantages of Online Bill Payments for Businesses
- Automation: The automation enables you to maintain all of your payments for various suppliers and individuals in one location, for each month to pay your bills. This will save you a lot of time when it comes to arranging all of your monthly expenses.
- Save the environment: Online bill payment is also better for the environment! You are not required to print bills, write cheques, or mail payments. Of course, digitization lessens the demand for paper and plastic.
- Recurring Payment Functionality: Automated payments, often known as recurring payment capabilities, can be incredibly advantageous in a small business payment system. Our platform offers the best recurring payment alternatives for your commercial and personal needs.
Bill Payment Methods for Your Business
You can get my payment for your business with multiple payment options:
- Checks: It is a document that instructs a bank to pay the individual who possesses the check. Checks are useful because they can be immediately cashed or deposited. You can use OnlineCheckWriter.com to rapidly write, print, and customize your check.
- Physical and Virtual Card Transfer: Plastic payments are bank-issued plastic cards people use to manage their commercial or personal spending. A virtual debit or credit card works in the same way as a traditional debit or credit card. A virtual card can be used from anywhere using your smartphone. Customers can pay their bills using either of these cards.
- ACH Transfer: An automated clearing house (ACH) network simplifies electronic payments and money transfers. ACH is handled in batches. Use OnlineCheckWriter.com to send ACH with a low transaction fee.
Wire Transfers: A wire transfer is when you send money to someone else electronically. The transfer is faster than ACH, and the payment cannot be reversed once done. Through Wire, OnlineCheckWriter.com allows you to transmit and receive payments safely, efficiently, and quickly.
Things to Keep in Mind When Deciding Which Method Is Preferred for Pay Bill
- Avoid using payment methods that charge fees.
- Do not carry large amounts of cash, and do not write your PIN on your debit or ATM card!
- People employ several payment options. Some use cash, and others use credit cards or debit cards. Understanding how each strategy works is critical to make the best selection for yourself.
How to Pay Bill in OnlineCheckWriter.com?
You can use OnlineCheckWriter.com for any transaction, including ACH, direct transfers, etc. An accurate depiction of your company’s financial health must be provided. Our platform makes paying your bills simple and inexpensive.
- Add Bill: Select Bill from payables, click on +New, and create a bill with the necessary details entered.
- Pay Bill: Select the bill from the bill list and click on Pay and you will be redirected to the new check page where the check is automatically created. Choose the payment option and pay the bill.
Online bill payment is a great way to save time and money. At Zil Money, we provide one of the best personal and business finance platforms for making bill payments. Our platform is ideal for companies of all sizes that must make on-time payments automatically. Stop wasting your time by using the old payment method to pay bill payments. Use our platform to quickly connect and reconcile several bank accounts with our cloud-based software.